Welcome to Hyperrhiz, the peer-reviewed online journal specializing in electronic literature, new media criticism and net art.
Hyperrhiz, originally developed as a sister publication of Rhizomes: Cultural Studies in Emerging Knowledge, is an open access journal produced twice-yearly. We also collaborate with Punctum Books on a monograph series, Hyperrhiz Electric. We welcome submissions of electronic literature, new media scholarship and criticism, and reviews of media-related books, exhibitions or blogs. For submission criteria, please read our latest call for papers and our guidelines for submissions.
Currently on Hyperrhiz
Hyperrhiz 23 (Summer 2021), edited by Geoffrey V. Carter, is live. Featuring work by
- Victor J. Vitanza . Bill Hart-Davidson
- James Beasley . Cynthia Haynes
- Sean M. Conrey . David Grant
- Geoffrey V. Carter . Robert Lestón
- Tim Richardson . Nicole Ashanti McFarlane
- Jeff Rice . Matthew A. Cicci
- Mark Olague . Ron Brooks
- Sarah J. Arroyo . Scott Sundvall